No no.. it wasnt meant for me 'returning' to write my blog..Although wasn't all that incorrect.Lol.
Could not write all this time. I forgot my link!! Hahahha. Have no followers either, so couldnt ask anyone. Ab I've added it to my favorites.. Will keep writing..Hopefully.
So my exams are over. Passing in all but 1, hopefully. M2 was damn tough, so not much fault,mine. Anyway. Stupid as my college is expected to be, we didnt get any sem breaks. Not much college in the next month but still, no sem break is as stupid as it can get. So I am a sophomore, as Rathi would put it.
Hora and Pranav are back to the UK. Had a brilliant time with them. 'MHOW' was awesome, wasnt it?
The CT
Champions trophy is back!! The title was originally meant for this. I am writing straight after the T20 WC. Not that I only write when such tournaments are going on. Coincidence only.
Anyway, I am quite in love with this trophy. Champions trophy is a real 'baap' tournament of sorts. T20 World Cup wasn't all that exciting and IPL, though brilliant doesnt have the country waala passion. So was waiting for this one to start.
The best part about it is that only 8 teams take part in it..The top 8. All great teams plus West Indies and England make for brilliant competition. Lol. I hope it lives up to all expectations.
The start sure did, with a shock in the first match. Sri Lanka outplayed the hosts and major major contenders South Africa. South Africa by the way is in between very very exciting times as far as sports are concerned. They have the all important Football World Cup next year. And so hosted the confederations cup this year. IPL was a huge success this season. And now the Champions trophy.
I think SA are still strong contenders, inspite of the Sri Lanka loss. Australia is in good form too, coming into the tournament with a 6-1 thrashing that they gave England. India, are contenders, but I think with no Yuvraj and Sehwag it will be difficult. Moreover, I think the bowling attack is
just average to say the least. Zaheer is not there, RP and Ishant are bowling no good. Only Nehra and Harbhajan can be expected to do some good work. The title of this post is "Return of the Champions'. Champion Dravid is. And he is returning. I really wish he does wonderfully well and prove his critics wrong.
Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Pakistan can spring some surprises too.
Arsenal btw are playing very well. With a depleted squad(just so many injuries), actually depleted squad is an understatement, the Gunners are playing some nice football. With unfortunate losses in Manchester (both to City and United) , the come from behind win in the Champions League and the cleansheet against Wigan were actually very important. Manchester City is playing well but was very lucky in their win against us. Chelsea is looking damn solid and i think are the strongest contenders for the league this season.
Navratri going on, which will be followed by Dussehra. So, festival season going on. Mummy's 'Diwali ki safai' is also on and how. Haha. Talking about diwali, ESS's new campaign - 'Diwali Hogi Cup Wali' I think is absolutely brilliant. See the video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsylwLQp4w4. So much light, so much color, so much energy.
I think thats all for now. Will write again. Not during next years T20 WC but before it for sure.
SEE YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Debojeet!!
ReplyDeletelovely the way you use 'return' of this and that!
overall what a breeze.
and again!! coming to haunt you heeehahahah:D
p.s. good way of getting followers idiot